The Fear of GodISBN: OPG348
An exposition of Revelation 14:7.
The text, you see, presents us with matter of the greatest moment, to wit, with God, and with the fear of Him. - John Bunyan
Table of Contents:
1. The Object and Reasons of Fear
2. The Rule of Fear, and Its Several Kinds
3. The True Character of the Fear of God
4. The Effects of Godly Fear
5. The Privileges of Those That Fear the Lord
6. The Use of This Doctrine
John Bunyan (1628-1688) was born the son of a metalworker near Bedford, England. He went on to become a famous preacher and writer and during his life penned over 2 million words, his most famous work being The Pilgrim's Progress.
|Number of Pages:||174|
|Publisher:||Old Paths Gospel Press|