The Broad Way and the Narrow WayISBN: 9781892838285
Jesus Christ's description of the broad way and the narrow way has for centuries sparked controversy regarding how few will actually be saved.
Arthur Pink's examination of Matthew 7:13-27 exposes the errors of modern false teachers and of the modern false gospel itself. Pink examines the broad and the narrow way, false prophets, wise and foolish builders, and the reality that what is being preached today in most churches is a false gospel which will end in eternity in hell for those who trust in it. Pink says: "Certain it is, my reader, that any preacher who rejects Gods Law, who denies repentance to be a condition of salvation, who assures the giddy and godless that they are loved by God, who declares that saving faith is nothing more than an act of the will which every person has the power to perform, is a false prophet, and should be shunned as a deadly plague.
- The Way of Salvation - Matthew 7:13-14
- Narrow Is the Way Which Leadeth unto Life - Matthew 7:14-15
- False Prophets: Deniers of the Necessity of Holiness - Matthew 7:15
- False Prophets: So-Called "Evangelical Ministers" - Matthew 7:15
- True and False Prophets Contrasted - Matthew 7:15-20
- The Causes of Self-Deceit - Matthew 7:21-23
- The Wonderful Works of the Workers of Iniquity - Matthew 7:21-23
- Digging Deep - Matthew 7:24-27
|Number of Pages:
|Pink, Arthur W.