Parenting with Confidence: Biblical Truth in a Chaotic WorldISBN: 9780999041055
Afraid of messing up your children? Too many Christian parents feel uneasy and fearful as they raise their children in a chaotic world. While understandable and common, you don't have to feel that way! This is not God's plan for his people. The Lord has given us a sure guide in his Word. Parenting with Confidence is a seven-week, video-driven study designed to give foundational biblical teaching for you and your family.
In Parenting with Confidence you will discover:
- How Rousseau's philosophy has infiltrated our thinking about child-rearing.
- Twenty biblical themes about the nature of a parent, a child, and a family.
- How having a balance of affection and authority reflects God and raises the healthiest child.
- The profound wisdom in God's command to parents.
- Scriptural and practical understanding of biblical discipline and rewards.
- Practical helps, like a downloadable character chart and family principles poster.
- Online streaming videos (available for purchase at ApollosU.com) to help you understand this vital subject.
Chap Bettis is the author of The Disciple-Making Parent: A Comprehensive Guidebook for Raising Your Children to Love and Follow Jesus Christ. In addition, he is the executive director of The Apollos Project, a ministry devoted to helping parents disciple their children. For the previous 25 years, he was lead pastor in a New England church plant. He and his wife, Sharon, have four adult children.
|Number of Pages:||117|