Essential Guide to the TabernacleISBN: 9781649380524
Regular price $9.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Don't just read about the tabernacle-see it! The Essential Guide to the Tabernacle is your go-to compact resource, filled with full-color charts, illustrations, timelines, calendars, and much more!
Learn how everything about the tabernacle, from its construction to its contents, teaches us about God. This guide will help you:
- See how the tabernacle was built, the furniture inside and how it was used, and why it was important to the Israelites.
- Explore detailed illustrations show inside and outside of the tabernacle.
- See the parallels between Old Testament sacrifices and priests' duties and Jesus' role in the New Testament as our perfect sacrifice and high priest, and much more.
- Glance through dozens of colorful charts and illustrations, along with helpful time lines and calendars.
This compact, easy-to-use book is a perfect resource for anyone wanting to learn more about the tabernacle at a glance!
Essential Guide to the Tabernacle features:
- Full-color illustrations of each section of the tabernacle
- Explanations of the furniture inside the tabernacle and how it was used
- A calendar of feasts and holy days
- Descriptions of the high priest's clothing
- Dozens of charts and time lines
Perfect for individual study, small groups, young adult and youth groups, church libraries, homeschool, and more!
|Number of Pages:||168|