Revival Year Sermons 1859ISBN: 9780851517032
The times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord have at last dawned upon our land', so Spurgeon wrote at the end of 1859.
Throughout the Sundays of that year-perhaps the greatest and most fruitful in his long ministry- he had preached in London to a congregation of some 8,000 people besides addressing, almost daily, vast multitudes in different places. The sermons in this paperback are all taken from 1859 and show the vigorous, fervent proclamation of the gospel which made Spurgeon's preaching what it was.
Table of Contents:
1. The Story of God's Mighty Acts - Psalm xliv. 1
2. The Blood of the Everlasting Covenant - Hebrews xiii. 20
3. The Necessity of the Spirit's Work - Ezekiel xxxvi. 27
4. Predestination and Calling - Romans viii. 30
5. The Minister's Farewell - Acts xx. 26, 27
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Publisher:||Banner of Truth Trust|